KFBK News

 

Elk Grove Fire Leaves Family Homeless

Elk Grove Fire Leaves Family Homeless

An Elk Grove family is homeless after a fire this morning.

The fire started around five in the 9600 block of Gamay Way. 

Fire crews were able to keep the fire from spreading to other structures in the neighborhood, but were unable to save the home.

The family and their pets are safe, but have nowhere to stay. 

The fire was reportedly started by either a malfunctioning water heater or from flammable items stored in the garage.

 

More Articles

 

93.7 JACK-FM is an iHeartRadio Station

© 2014 iHeartMedia, Inc.

*