KFBK News

 

Dog Bowl Plays Role in House Fire

Dog Bowl Plays Role in House Fire


A Northern California couple might be able to blame this one on the dog. Authorities say sun refracted off the dog's shiny water bowl and ignited a fire at Terry and Shay Weisbrich's Santa Rosa home on Wednesday afternoon. The fire was quickly put out, but it left a hole in the siding. A fire department engineer helped discover the dog bowl's role in the fire. The couple's dog, Toby, had a replacement bowl by the evening.

 

More Articles

 

93.7 JACK-FM is an iHeartRadio Station

© 2014 iHeartMedia, Inc.

*