iHeartMedia Inc. is looking for a self-motivated Outside Account Executive.Primary duty is news coverage and oversight of news department. Responsible for planning; preparation; and delivery of all news; news features; and public service programming. Regularly directs work of news reporters and announcers. Heritage News Talk Station is seeking a News Editor to oversee a market-leading morning news show.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Editing daily news cast, including exclusive reports and interviews.
- Heading up the news output on kfbk.com.
- Developing and executing news-based live interviews and news features around major events and stories.
- Maintaining contacts with news networks, PIOs and influential locals.
- Working as part of the larger editorial team on content across Clear Channel Radio as a whole, via blogs, website and online radio.
- Updating and managing KFBK's social network profiles, promoting breaking stories.
- Use of creativity, imagination and exercise of independent professional judgment in writing, producing, interviewing, taping or broadcasting of on-air material.
View full listing and apply at https://careerchannel.silkroad.com.
iHeartMedia Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.